Togo Gold Mask | Assorted Sizes
Fabric Safety Masks for civilian use. This listing is for one fabric mask in our Togo gold pattern. Available in three sizes.
Small // for small children ages 3-7
Medium // for children ages 7+, petite adults
Large // for adults
Size recommendations are suggested.
- All products are a combination of 100% cotton and cotton blend
- Machine washable (WASH between uses per CDC safety recommendation) Wash on COLD cycle & do NOT dry in dryer. Hang dry and iron if needed.
- Multiple layers of fabric, while still breathable
- Adjustable elastic ear-loops, full nose and mouth coverage
- Pattern reflects lowered CDC requirements
- Kids sizes are available *NOT recommended for under the age of 3*
Made in Annapolis, MD
ANNAPOLIS LOCALS - Local pick up is available as a shipping option upon checkout.
Due to the nature of the product, all sales are final for this item. There are no exchanges or returns.Masks will ship or be ready for pick up approximately 2-3 business days after the order is placed. Allow 3-4 business days for monogram embroidered products. If you have any questions about your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Each mask consists of two layers of a cotton blend and a 100% cotton lining. Nose wire available upon request. Hand or machine wash in warm water with mild soap, lay flat or tumble dry low. Warm iron when necessary.
We do not recommend masks worn by children 2 and under, or children who do not have the ability to remove them. Adult supervision is required for children while wearing masks.
The CDC has recommended that the general public wear cloth masks for our protection. Our masks reflect lowered CDC requirements and are in no way a replacement for the N95 masks that medical professionals are required to wear. These can act as covers for disposable masks or be worn alone.